Sunday, October 27, 2013

LAST LIGHT by Terri Blackstock

From the first page to the last, this book got me to turning page after page. I have numerous books by Terri Blackstock and have loved each and every one. This book, based mainly upon the Branning Family and the Oak Hollow neighborhood and what happens when all the lights go out and there is no more TV, Computers, Cell Phones, Cars, etc. A very thought provoking book and worthy of total consideration. This book made me think "would I have the muster to do what the Brannings and other neighbors had to do?" Would I be complaining about my lot in life and why this happened to me? What was so good about this book, is it showed both the evil side of humanity and the compassion and giving of humanity. It all depends on what and how you choose to handle a "catastrophe." But in the end, was it really a catastrophe? Or a blessing in disguise? You, the reader decide.
Disclosure - I received "Last Light" for free from Booksneeze, to review. This is an unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment